On the 22nd of April at 10.00 a.m. a large-scale holiday event "KITAP SHOY`-2022" dedicated to the World Book and Copyright Day, which is celebrated annually on the 23rd of April in more than 100 countries of the world, will take place in the National Library of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the framework of the Year of Children and Youth Reading Support announced in Kazakhstan.
The aim of the event - introducing the younger generation to the high culture of reading, instilling an interest in books, promoting the development of reading literacy, increasing reading activity.
As part of the holiday book "KITAP SHOY`-2022" series of activities with the involvement of young musicians, talented performers from music and secondary schools, the Palace of Schoolchildren, artists of the State Puppet Theater Almaty.
The program includes:
- literary evening "M.Auezovtyn murasy zhane otanshyldyk ruhy", dedicated to the 125th anniversary of M.Auezov;
- the round table "The world of heroes of the novel of A. Nurshaihov "Years of joy and love" dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the writer;
- meeting with the writer Saule Doszhan;
- interactive fairy tale and quest for children (Goethe Institute in Almaty);
- express-training "Art of public speaking: freedom and confidence in front of the audience and camera" (coach Veronika Nasalskaya);
- an immersive audio performance staged by the Transformation Cultural Space;
- Workshop "Promotion of Creativity and Building a Personal Brand" (speaker Andrei Orlov);
- motivational meeting "Business environment" (speaker Syrymbek Tau).
- Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Department of Culture of Almaty City Akimat;
- Representation of Rossotrudnichestvo in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Goethe Institute Kazakhstan;
- Transformation Cultural Space and Impact Hub Almaty;
- USW Network - community of writers of Almaty;
- "Damu Business Group" business community;
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
A book fair and book donation will take place as part of "KITAP SHOY`-2022".
Poets, writers, publishers, coaches, businessmen, school and college students, university students, teachers, librarians, media representatives and others will take part in the event.