The Hall of catalogues offers:
- - The reference-consultational servicing of the readers;
- - The organization and maintenance of the traditional card catalogues;
- - The provision of the electronic catalogue and the data-base of the library;
- - The consultation in the search for information in the traditional and electronic catalogues and the implementation of the order.
There in the hall of the catalogues are situated the traditional and electronic catalogues:
The traditional catalogues:
- - The alphabetical catalogue (in the Kazakh and Russian languages);
- - The alphabetical catalogue of the abstracts of theses (in the Kazakh, Russian and in the languages of the world);
- - The systematical catalogue;
- - The systematical catalogue «Kazakhstanica» (in the Kazakh and Russian languages);
- - The systematical catalogue of the abstracts of theses (in the Kazakh and Russian languages);
- - The alphabetical-subject index for the systematical catalogue.
- The electronic catalogue:
- - By the module «Search and Order» there is implemented the search and order of literature by the requests of the readers.